,The World Health Organization informs us that the risk of contracting the virus from packages is low. That said, your health and safety are important to us. During this uncertain time, we are implementing the following precautions when fulfilling your order. Due to these restrictions, your order may be delayed as staff are available and consolidate our work times.
Any employee what has recently traveled to a high-risk area will not handle our products for 14 days. Employees who show a fever, cough or other symptoms, will not handle our products until they are symptom free for 72 hours.
- Only one person will work in the packing area at a time.
- Upon entering the packaging area, staff will wear a mask and gloves, and wipe down surfaces before handling the products.
- Before wrapping each item, employees will wipe them down with an appropriate cleaner.
- Once packaging is complete, all surfaces will be wiped down again.
- Employees will call the post office in advance and arrange to drop off at a location designated by the Postmistress to minimize exposure.